Arrosta Coffee's comprehensive training programme caters for the home barista and the industry professional. The training facility simulates a commercial cafe environment. Workshops are tailored for each group and cover key aspects of espresso preparation. The trainer has extensive industry experience and will explain and demonstrate the following:
- Green beans and their source
- The operation of the coffee roaster
- The workings of the coffee grinder
- Dosing and tamping technique
- Extraction of espresso
- Steaming milk and pouring techniques
- Presentation of all espresso drinks
- Cleaning of espresso machines
- Cleaning of counter and work space
Upon completion you will recieve:
- An Arrosta Coffee barista training certificate
- 200g Arrosta award winning beans
- The Arrosta Coffee training manual
- A coffee drink voucher
- The ability to pop into the Arrosta Coffee roastery, to discuss any coffee related concerns you may have with our barista staff. We believe an ongoing relationship is essential to support you in your coffee making journey. Besides, we just love to talk coffee....
Training workshops run for three hours on a Tuesday from 3.30pm. For groups of 3 or more, individual times can be arranged.
To confirm your registration and secure a place, a $50 deposit is required at least 3 working days prior to the course date. This can be paid online in full or, over the counter at the Arrosta Coffee Roastery. Further details will be provided at time of booking.